Non-surgical body sculpting treatments are gaining popularity from those looking to enhance their curves through toning muscles or burning fat. Emsculpt Neo is a game-changer that simultaneously burns fat and stimulates muscle activity for increased strength and size. It is the latest in body sculpting treatments and the only FDA-cleared procedure that can do both.
What is it?
The treatment uses a unique combination of radiofrequency heating, and high intensity focused electromagnetic (HIFEM) muscle stimulation. The radiofrequency heat breaks down fat cells, where the body can easily remove them from its system. The HIFEM muscular stimulation triggers muscle contractions. This forces the muscles to adapt by growing and strengthening. The procedure is much more targeted and produces more significant results versus going to the gym. It can be used to treat the abdomen, buttocks, calves, and arms.
Emsculpt Neo offers many advantages compared to similar techniques. These include:
- The only treatment to simultaneously burn fat and build muscle
- On average, a 30% reduction in body fat and 25% increase in muscle mass
- Suitable for most body types
- Quick, 30-minute treatment sessions
- No downtime
The Emsculpt Neo is an in-office treatment performed in 30-minute sessions. As you lay down and relax the entire session, you will feel a heating sensation and deep muscular contractions.
- How many treatments are needed?
- Generally, a series of about four sessions performed weekly is recommended. However, the number of treatments you will need depends on each patient and their desired results. During your consultation, our experts will discuss a personalized plan based on your goals.
- When will I notice results?
- Most patients find their results the most noticeable around three months after your final session. Though, you should begin noticing them before.
- What can I expect as far as the recovery process?
- You can resume normal activities as soon as you feel comfortable. You may feel soreness after, similar to that following an intense workout. Although, this typically resolves in a few days. Emsculpt Neo is non-invasive, so it does not require anesthesia, needles, incisions, or cuts.
Try Emsculpt Neo For Yourself!
Are you wondering if Emsculpt Neo is suitable for you? The experts in our medspa are happy to discuss the results you want to achieve. From there, we’ll help you determine the right treatment plan for you. Set up your consultation today by calling (210) 728-3919 or book online.